I. Name and address of the person responsible
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
QRS International AG
Industrial ring 3
Tel .: +423 392 42 01
Relevant websites: qrs-international.com, qrs101.de
The person responsible for data protection in our company is the Board of Directors. The Board of Directors can be reached via the general, aforementioned telephone number and email address during our business hours (Mon. to Fri. 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.).
II. Data and information on our website
1. Copyright and copy protection
All information on our website has been created by our own Medwiss department and is subject to our copyright. The information and data on this website are copy protected. It is not permitted to make copies.
2. Provision of information
We provide him with information from our website as part of our Medwiss service for specialist groups and for scientific purposes in printed form or as a PDF document (s). Please send an email to our Medwiss department: .
III. General information on data processing
1. Scope of processing personal data
We generally only process personal data of our users insofar as this is necessary to provide a functional website and our content and services. We do not operate online shops to sell our products. Our website therefore only requests minimalistic data, mainly on technical functionality. This is primarily the generally common browser detection and for the analysis functions.
Furthermore, we enable interested parties to make direct inquiries to us via the respective contact forms on our websites. The transmission of the request data to us takes place via system-internal e-mail dispatch. Since it is only a simple request, we limit ourselves to a MINIMUM number of personal data requests.
All data given by the user in the request form will be treated STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL and will NOT be passed on to third parties. The pure request data of a user are NOT stored by us in third party software (e.g. CRM) and therefore NOT processed in any form.
The user has the right to delete their request data or to delete the request email generated by the system at any time. All you need to do is send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and, if applicable, the date of your original request. A reason on your part is not necessary. The deletion will usually take place within 5 working days in our house. You will then be notified of the deletion process by email.
The processing of personal data of our users, e.g. in the case of a written order, takes place to the extent customary for our business area and for the execution of the order and with the user's consent. Even with this data collection, we guarantee strict confidentiality and no disclosure to third parties, unless this third party is involved in the ongoing order processing. Other exceptions apply in cases in which prior consent cannot be obtained for factual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as we obtain the data subject's consent for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as the legal basis. When processing personal data, which is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures.
Insofar as the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR as the legal basis. In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d GDPR serves as the legal basis. If processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR as the legal basis for processing.
3. Data deletion and storage duration
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage no longer applies. Storage can also take place if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the person responsible is subject. The data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the standards mentioned expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or fulfillment of a contract.
IV. Provision of the website and creation of log files
1. Description and scope of data processing
Each time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the accessing computer. The following data is collected:
Information about the browser type and the version used
The user's operating system
The user's Internet service provider
The user's IP address
Date and time of access
Websites from which the user's system reaches our website
Websites that are accessed by the user's system via our website
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. This data is not stored together with other personal data of the user. The data is also stored in the log files of our system. This does not affect the user's IP addresses or other data that enable the data to be assigned to a user. This data is not stored together with other personal data of the user.
2. Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
3. Purpose of data processing
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable the website to be delivered to the user's computer. To do this, the user's IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session. The log files are saved to ensure the functionality of the website. We also use the data to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. The data is not evaluated for marketing purposes in this context. Our legitimate interest in data processing according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
4. Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended. If the data is stored in log files, this is the case after seven days at the latest. Further storage is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated, so that it is no longer possible to assign the calling client.
5. Opposition and removal options
The collection of the data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of the website. There is consequently no possibility for the user to object.
a) Description and scope of data processing
Entered search terms
Frequency of page views
Use of website functions
The user data collected in this way is pseudonymized using technical precautions. It is therefore no longer possible to assign the data to the accessing user. The data is not stored together with other personal data of the users.
b) Google Analytics
This website uses our legitimate interests to optimize and analyze our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f. GDPR the service "Google Analytics", which is offered by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). The service (Google Analytics) uses "cookies" - text files that are stored on your device. The information collected by the cookies is usually sent to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google LLC complies with European data protection law and is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active
IP anonymization applies to this website. The IP address of the users is shortened within the member states of the EU and the European Economic Area and in the other contracting states of the agreement. Only in individual cases is the IP address initially sent to a Google server in the United States and abbreviated there. This shortening eliminates the personal reference to your IP address. The user's IP address transmitted by the browser is not combined with other data stored by Google. As part of the agreement on the order data agreement, which we, as the website operator, have concluded with Google Inc., the latter uses the information collected to evaluate the use of the website and the activity on the website, and provides services related to internet use.
The data collected by Google on our behalf is used to evaluate the use of our online offer by individual users, e.g. B. to create reports on the activity on the website to improve our online offer. You have the option of preventing cookies from being stored on your device by making the appropriate settings in your browser. There is no guarantee that you will be able to access all functions of this website without restrictions if your browser does not allow cookies. You can also use a browser plug-in to prevent the information collected by cookies (including your IP address) from being sent to Google Inc. and used by Google Inc. The following link leads you to the corresponding plugin: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
c) Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of personal data using technically necessary cookies is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies for analysis purposes is the consent of the user, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
d) Purpose of data processing
The analysis cookies are used for the purpose of improving the quality of our website and its content. Through the analysis cookies we learn how the website is used and can thus continuously optimize our offer. Our legitimate interest in the processing of personal data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
e) Duration of storage, objection and removal options
VI. Contact form and email contact
1. Description and scope of data processing
There is a contact form on our website that can be used to contact us electronically. If a user makes use of this option, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and saved. These data are:
Name of the user (mandatory)
Email address of the user (mandatory)
User phone number (not required)
Text of the user (unlimited text entry in the subject line and in the message text)
When the message is sent, the following data is also stored:
The user's IP address
Date and time of dispatch
If you process personal data, you are a data subject within the meaning of the GDPR and you have the following rights vis-à-vis the person responsible:
2. Right to information
You can ask the person responsible to confirm whether we process personal data relating to you. If such processing is available, you can request the following information from the person responsible:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data that are processed;
(3) the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or will be disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not possible, criteria for determining the storage period;
(5) the existence of a right to correction or deletion of your personal data, a right to restriction of processing by the person responsible or a right to object to this processing;
(6) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information about the origin of the data if the personal data is not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 Para. 1 and 4 GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved as well as the scope and the intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
You have the right to request information as to whether the personal data concerning you will be transferred to a third country or to an international organization. In this context, you can request the appropriate guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR to be informed in connection with the transmission.
3. Right to rectification
You have the right to correction and / or completion to the person responsible if the processed personal data that concern you are incorrect or incomplete. The person responsible must make the correction immediately.
4. Right to restriction of processing
You can request that the processing of your personal data be restricted under the following conditions:
(1) if you contest the accuracy of your personal data for a period of time that enables the person responsible to check the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
(3) the person responsible no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
(4) if you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 Para. 1 GDPR and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of your personal data has been restricted, this data - apart from its storage - may only be obtained with your consent or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest the Union or a Member State. If the restriction of processing was restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by the person responsible before the restriction is lifted.
5. Right to deletion
a) Obligation to delete
You can request the data controller to delete your personal data immediately, and the data controller is obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) The personal data relating to you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent on which the processing was based in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a GDPR was based, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) According to Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR and there is no overriding legitimate reason for the processing, or you file an objection pursuant to Art. Art. 21 para. 2 GDPR to object to processing.
(4) The personal data concerning you have been unlawfully processed.
(5) The deletion of your personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the member states to which the controller is subject.
(6) The personal data concerning you was collected in relation to information society services offered in accordance with Art. 8 Para. 1 GDPR.
b) Information to third parties
If the person responsible has made your personal data public and is acc. Art. 17 Para. 1 GDPR is obliged to delete it, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, reasonable measures, including technical ones, to inform those responsible for data processing who process the personal data that you as the data subject Person has requested that they delete all links to this personal data or copies or replications of this personal data.
The right to deletion does not exist if the processing is necessary:
(1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfill a legal obligation that requires processing in accordance with the law of the Union or the Member States to which the controller is subject, or to perform a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller has been;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the area of public health in accordance with Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. h and i and Art. 9 Para. 3 GDPR;
(4) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes acc. Art. 89 Para. 1 GDPR, insofar as the right mentioned under section a) is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of this processing, or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
6. Right to information
If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against the person responsible, he is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right vis-à-vis the person responsible to be informed about these recipients.
7. Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to the person responsible in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to whom the personal data has been provided, provided that:
(1) the processing is based on consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a GDPR or on a contract acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR is based and
(2) the processing is carried out using automated processes.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to have your personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, insofar as this is technically feasible. The freedoms and rights of other people must not be affected by this. The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data that is necessary for the performance of a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority that has been transferred to the person responsible.
8. Right to object
You have the right, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, at any time against the processing of your personal data, which is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO takes place to object; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. The controller will no longer process your personal data unless he can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is connected to such direct advertising. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes. Regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC, you have the option of exercising your right to object in connection with the use of information society services using automated procedures that use technical specifications.
9. Right to withdraw the data protection declaration of consent
You have the right to withdraw your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. Withdrawing consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
10. Automated decision in individual cases including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - that has legal effect on you or similarly significantly affects you. This does not apply if the decision:
(1) is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the person responsible,
(2) is permissible on the basis of legal provisions of the Union or of the member states to which the controller is subject and these legal provisions contain appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests or
(3) with your express consent.
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data according to Art. 9 Para. 1 GDPR, unless Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a or g GDPR applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests. With regard to the cases mentioned in (1) and (3), the person responsible takes appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person on the part of the person responsible, to express your own position and heard the appeal of the decision.
11. Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged violation, if you believe that the processing of your personal data is against the GDPR violates. The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted will inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy in accordance with Art. 78 GDPR.
As of 09.18
QRS International AG